Forum - Remake carnival in rio with new models,lots of cum all in 1080p. -

european male models european male models
KRISTEN BJORN FORUM
Remake carnival in rio with new models,lots of cum all in 1080p.
30/01/15 12:06:27

How about a remake of Carnival in Rio with fresh new young models and all in 1080p or even 4k.I know you can do it.

Name: Novisguy2
Answer num: 1
31/01/15 04:09:39

At the time I shot Carnaval In Rio, I'd been living in Brazil for many years. I had many models from years of working as a photographer, and contacts which enabled me to use some very interesting locations, as well as access to the samba school parade, which was strictly off limits.

To make a Carnaval in Rio part two without those advantages would be very difficult indeed. To make matters worse, everything in Brazil is about 10 times more expensive then it was 25 years ago.

What is it in particular that you would like to see recreated?

Name: Kristen
Answer num: 2
31/01/15 14:07:45

Young clean shaven models with those boyish innocent looks yet very horny.Uncut cocks,lots of hands free ejaculation just like you use to frame in your earlier films.But now all in 1080p or even 4k.If Rio is now expensive how about Canada.Remake Call of the Wild or Montreal Men and what I mean is scene by scene ,frame by frame the same hands free multiple cumshots that only you were famous for and now with all new young models and high definition scenes.

Answer num: 3
01/02/15 08:27:31

I don't understand why you would want to see frame by frame, scene by scene remakes of any old films. Why?

We have new films in 1080p with young, new models, which are condom free to boot. Is it the hands free cum shots you miss?

Name: Kristen
Answer num: 4
01/02/15 12:12:30

yes the hands free cum shots I miss the most,but also the models in your earlier films had those beautiful looks.The sex in Call of the wild was great and so were the models(college jock looks).